11 POWERFUL PRAYERS OF RESTORATION YOU MUST READ

 

practicalligeofgod.blogspot.com

As Christians, we have a tendency to overlook the spiritual aspect of our warfare. Too often we fight our battles strictly on the canal plane. A person against person or organization against organization

While we may have good reasons to disagree with a man and his method, it is not our business to fight the man.

Instead our responsibility is to fight the devil, who has caused that man to leave the paths of righteousness.


At the heart of every struggle we face lie the powers of evil, which control the spiritual darkness around us. These foes, under Satan's direction are exceedingly numerous and highly organised. But as we have already noted, this should not cause us to become depressed.

We need to know the character, power and methods of the enemy in order to fight this battle intelligently. However we must also remember that we are fighting a defeated foe.



ZECH. 10:6, JOEL 2:25

And I wil strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them. (Zech. 10:6).

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. (Joel 2:25).




PRAYER POINTS


1 I command all the damages done to my life by household wickedness to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.


2 I decree restoration sevenfold in financial, marital, areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.


3 Every good that I have lost to the devil, be restored in the name of Jesus.


4 Stolen marriage, money, business, be restored in the name of Jesus.


5 Lord Jesus, carry out all the necessary repairs in my life, marriage, career, business, in the name of Jesus.


6 All the years the locust has eaten, canker worm, caterpillar and the palmerworm, be restored this year in the name of Jesus.


7 Oh Lord, give me power for a new beginning in the name af Jesus.


8 Oh Lord my father, convert my mockery to advancement in the name of Jesus.


9 Every evil guest, will not locate my address this year, in the name of Jesus.


10 I withdraw all my benefits from the store house of wicked stronghold in the name of Jesus.


11 I will not loose my blessing this year in the name of Jesus.





Kindly comment and share this article with your friends and family.

No comments