20 POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS FOR DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF WILDERNESS IN YOUR LIFE

 

practicallofeofgod.blogspot.com

Wilderness is a bad spirit that is working against men and women in Africa, you must destroy this spirit of dryness now before it destroys you. (Read Exodus 14:3, Numbers 14:2 Isaiah 43:18-20).


Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in. (Exodus 14:3).


And wherefore hath the LORD brought us unto this land, to fall by the sword, that our wives and our children should be a prey? were it not better for us to return into Egypt? (Numbers 14:2).


Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even makea way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.


The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: becausel give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. (Isaiah 43:18-20).



PRAYER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF WILDERNESS


1 Every dessert spirit, lose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.


2 Every circle of problems in my life, break by fire in the name of Jesus.


3 My Father, My Father, every expectation without manifestation this year cease in the name of Jesus.


4 By fire by fire, I come out of every wilderness of slavery in the name of Jesus.


5 Every generational suffering, I stop you today in the name ot Jesus.


6 Every financial dryness in me receive life in the name of Jesus.


7 Every wilderness of affliction the enemies has placed me, I come out by fire in the name of Jesus.


8 Every wilderness housing my star, release it now in the name of Jesus.


9 My father, my father, I will not die in the wilderness of life in the name of Jesus.


10 Every demonic cycling without progress stop by fire in the name of Jesus.


11 My head will not manage poverty in Jesus name.


12 Every sins of my father that place me in this

wilderness, I stop you now in the name of Jesus.


13 Every ancestral problem in my life break by fire in the name of Jesus.


14 Every generational curses over my head, break by fire in the name of Jesus.


l5 Every unknown sin that has placed me in the

wilderness, I stop you now in the name of Jesus.


16 You parental curse that put me in the wilderness; catch fire in the name of Jesus.


17 Every family curse causing dryness in my life, you are a liar; catch fire in the name of Jesus.


18 I break every wilderness surrounding my destiny in the name of Jesus.


19 Every root of problems in my life be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.


20 I release myself from every wilderness by fire in the name of Jesus.




Thank you for reading this article. Kindly leave a comment below this post.

Feel free to share this blog posts with your family and friends on social media.


No comments